The INTAMSYS Funmat Pro 310 is a powerful industrial-grade 3D printer, featuring thermostatic control and dual independent extruders. Its advanced features and high-temperature capabilities (up to 100°C) make it a reliable choice for precision printing of thermoplastics like ABS. Priced at $10,000 Canadian dollars, the Funmat Pro 310 is a great value for industrial 3D printing.
- Dual: 260x260x260mm
- Single: 305x260x260mm
Printing capability and nozzle design with IDEX dual nozzle system
- Independent dual extruder (IDEX), for different printing modes as dual material printing, mirror printing, copy printing
- Modular design of the printhead, quick-change system for easy installation and replacement and convenient maintenance
- Dual-drive gear extruder, increase the contact surface for more torque and higher reliability
Thermal design for high strength and high accuracy
- The maximum temperature of the chamber is 100°C, the maximum heating temperature of the build plate is 160°C. It provides fast heating with its high-power output
- Excellent thermal design reduce thermal deformation of the mechanics and lower the shrinkage of models during printing, avoid warping and increase the interlayer-adhesion
- The maximum temperature of the nozzle is 300°C
- High-power nozzle heaters decrease the heating time and ensures that the nozzle is rapidly heated, and the filament is fully melted in the nozzle
Automated mesh leveling for high reliability
- Different levelling modes with 4×4 or 10×10 points can be chosen
- Levelling is only required at calibration, no need to repeat it before every print job
Where to buy INTAMSYS FUNMAT PRO 310 in Canada
Bring Industrial Performance to your desktop!
0 in stock
Please note: All shipping delivery estimates provided upon checkout are based on in stock inventory.
Please allow addition delivery time for all out of stock items.