Figure 4 EGGSHELL-AMB 10
A process-optimized material for the production of sacrificial tooling for casting silicone and other materials.
Rigid Plastic to Create Sacrificial Tooling that Withstands Silicone Injection at High Temperature and Pressure, but Breaks away Easily
Figure 4 EGGSHELL-AMB 10 is process-optimized for the production of sacrificial tooling for casting silicone parts in any durometer. It is specifically engineered to withstand liquid silicone injection at high temperature and pressure, with intentional brittleness to shatter easily from silicone once the mold is filled and cooled. Its amber color allows for visualization of the injected silicone, and it also has high heat deflection temperature, high tensile modulus and low elongation at break which are preferred properties for molds to be injectable.
- For casting silicone parts in any durometer
- Customized end-use and low volume production parts of silicone material
- High quality prototypes quickly produced
- Fine feature detail and digital textures applied to the sacrificial tooling for textured silicone parts
- Digital tooling for complex geometries
- End product can be cast with many silicones
- Material translucency allows for visualization during injection
- High HDT, high tensile modulus and low elongation at break
- Translucent, amber color
- Withstands silicone injection at high temperature and pressure, but intentionally brittle to break away easily
Please note: All shipping delivery estimates provided upon checkout are based on in stock inventory.
Please allow addition delivery time for all out of stock items.