Figure 4 HI TEMP 300-AMB
Industry-leading, ultra-high temperature resistant rigid plastic suitable for the harshest thermal environments.
- High temperature components testing, and general use parts including: HVAC, consumer appliances, motor enclosures, stators, etc.
- Low pressure molding/tooling: expanding foams, rubbers, etc.
- Production-grade material
- High heat resistance for testing and use in high heat environments
- No secondary thermal post-cure required
- Excellent visualization for parts requiring evaluation of internal features and fluid flow performance
- HDT over 300 °C at both low and high stress (HDT at 0.455 and 1.82 MPa)
- Rigid and translucent
- High tensile modulus for use in molds (4000 MPa)
Please note: All shipping delivery estimates provided upon checkout are based on in stock inventory.
Please allow addition delivery time for all out of stock items.