Figure 4 MED-WHT 10
BIO-COMPATIBLE, HIGH TEMPERATURE
A rigid white material for applications requiring biocompatibility and/or thermal resistance. It provides beautiful parts that can be sterilized and tested at high temperature, over 100 °C.
Biocompatible*, sterilizable and high temperature resistant
Figure 4 MED-WHT 10 is a rigid, white material for a range of medical and industrial applications, including when biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance is required. Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 and -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation), this material can also be sterilized by autoclave. It delivers highly accurate parts with excellent feature resolution and high definition.
- General medical applications requiring biocompatibility, sterilization and/or thermal resistance
- Surgical drill guides, splints
- Bone models
- Parts requiring rigidity with high temperature and/or water resistance
- Parts with high definition details
- Capable of meeting ISO 10993-5 and -10 standards for biocompatibility (cytotoxicity, sensitization and irritation)
- Smooth surfaces for beautiful display models and prototypes
- High temperature testing
- True-to-CAD accuracy and crisp feature detail
- Sterilizable by autoclave
- Thermal resistance over 100 °C
- Excellent humidity/moisture resistance
- Rigid and white
"We have 5 in stock"
Please note: All shipping delivery estimates provided upon checkout are based on in stock inventory.
Please allow addition delivery time for all out of stock items.