Figure 4 PRO-BLK 10
Production-grade additive manufacturing material with game-changing thermoplastic-like mechanical properties and long-term environmental stability.
Versatile Rigid Heat-Resistant Material Combines Speed, Strength, Excellent Mechanical Properties for Tool-Less, Direct Production of Plastic Parts
Figure 4 PRO-BLK 10 delivers on the promise of additive manufacturing with true direct digital production of plastic parts. Go from CAD to manufacturing line in one day with tool-less, same day part production. With a fast print speed and simplified post-processing that includes a single curing cycle and single solvent cleaning, this material delivers exceptional throughput. It is a high precision resin producing parts with a smooth surface finish and sidewall quality, and has excellent mechanical properties and long-term environmental stability that brings a new level of assurance to 3D production.
- Tool-less, same day production
- Direct production of small black plastic parts; examples include: motor housings, connectors, snap-fits, automotive interior and other general-use parts
- Digital production to replace injection molding or soft tooling processes
- Improved environmental stability of mechanical and performance properties over time
- Fast throughput for part-in-hand with no secondary thermal cure required
- Simple, single solvent cleaning
- Excellent surface quality and repeatability
- Accurate, low distortion material for fast first article print success
- Fast print speed up to 62 mm/hr at 50 micron layer thickness
- 70°C heat deflection temperature, 12% elongation at break
- Durability and strength
Please note: All shipping delivery estimates provided upon checkout are based on in stock inventory.
Please allow addition delivery time for all out of stock items.